Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Children's Museum of a Phoenix

Today a couple of friends and I went to the children's museum. I had never gone and my friends got culture passes so we went. It was so fun. Something my boys probably wouldn't enjoy but the girls loved it. I a definatley going back. Jenna just went last week with our nieghbor and she was so excited to go again. The people that came up with the different ideas and room are amazing. Way fun!!!!

We love Noodle Forrest

The ice cream stand was also a hit.

The store was busy and fun. Every kids must love to shop.

Jenna enjoyed making pizza.

The ball room was great.

Jenna tried real hard to ride the car but doing it one armed was difficult.

Briauna loved the 2 and under room.

The art room was what Jenna kept telling me about when she went last week.

1 comment:

Amie said...

the noodle forest creeps me out. I no like it. ;)