Thursday, April 23, 2009

Milk Allergy?

Briauna does not tolerate dairy products very well. At first it started with just a crazy runny nose. Lance also had this problem when he was about her age and he ended up growing out of it. Last Sunday someone in nursery gave Braiuna food with cheese in it by accident. By Sunday night the nose started running. Monday she had a fever and started getting wheezy. We have been giving her treatments and hoping she will feel better soon. This was by far the worst reaction she has had. I definitely need to make sure she doesn't get and dairy. It isn't life threatening but she sure is miserable.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I didnt' know that type of reaction would happen with milk! Poor baby girl! Wow! I've been pretty lactose intolerant lately. I was pretty much all my life, but I could get away with a lot. In the past month, I haven't been able to get away with having ANY dairy. It's awful. Hope Briauna gets better soon!

The Bryan's said...

The doctor that Erin from the ward told us to go is really good. Curtis is seeing him now and we are happy with him. I or Erin, I'm sure, can give you his number any time.