Friday, June 26, 2009

Almost Two

Briauna is almost two and we sure can tell. She has started throwing tantrums. It is so hard not laughing because they are so funny. She sometimes stomps her feet and runs off or she will yell and throw herself on the floor. One day she did this and the kids all started laughing. Kind of hard to teach her not to do it when everyone thinks it is so funny.

She has started telling me when she wants her diaper changed. Tonight she did this and while I was changing it she plugged her nose and said, " ewwh yuck. " Again I thought it was funny.

She is not much of a talker. Lance didn't talk until almost 3yrs so I am not too concerned but the last week she has probably doubled her words and is constantly trying to copy me. She can say mom, no, hi, bye, out, stop( she did this the first time when I was telling the boys to stop doing something, so now she can boss them around to) doggie, shoes, ouch, and yuck. It is fun to see the older kids enjoy watching her do new things.

No comments: