Thursday, June 18, 2009

Tres Rios Wetlands

Today I took the kids with a friends and her kids to the Tres Rios Wetlands. It was pretty neat. I had no idea it was so big. It was pretty hot but the kids loved running around looking for lizards, bugs, and animals. It is kind of sad that I have live in AZ my whole life and didn't know this place existed. I found out about it from a friend at church who isn't even from AZ. I am glad we know about it and I will defiantly go again in the fall.


We just can't go anywhere without an injury. Braiuna fell and got a bloody nose and scraped up her forehead and I had nothing to clean her up with. Oh well she survived.

The whole group of kids
This was a neat little hut they walked out to. When they saw a bunch of spiders they decided to leave.
Jenna was not a fan of the dirt and heat. She is not a outdoorsy kind of girl.
He is so stinking cute.

Sometimes those boys can be nice.
It is amazing that a place that looks like this is located in the desert.

If you turn the other direction this is what you saw. Photo taken by Garrett.

No comments: