Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A Post about Girl Things

Here are some more dance pictures. I can't help taking them. It is so cute watching her learn new things and they are so cute to watch. I made the mistake trying to help her and then she wanted me to stay with her the whole time. Next week I am not going to even let her know I am watching so she will do it on her own.
Jenna enjoyed this class because she had her neighbor friends come with her. She enjoyed showing what to do.


If you look close you can see redness on Jenna's cheek that is a circle shape. Briauna bit her. It was quite dramatic. Jenna was screaming and at first Briauna thought it was funny. Then I put Briauna in the corner and told her NO and she was also started wailing and crying with huge tears. You would of thought she was the one who got bit. Caleb was a biter, it was his mode of defence against his brothers. Hopefully we can break Briauna of it. I don't want to deal with another biting child.


Can you tell Jenna picked their outfits.


Briauna loves shoes. Jenna got 5 pairs of dress up shoes from my friend's daughter a couple weeks ago. Briauna got so excited. Jenna was quite bent that she kept taking them and running around in them. It is fun to see her getting older and enjoying all the fun girly things to do.


2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I love having girls, don't you?! And btw, we have the same blue & white shirts from Target, we'll have to let them all dress up matching the same next time they play! I'm sure they would love it!

Amie said...

Wow that is quite a bite from such a little girl! So cute about the shoes.