Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Stories

Today we went to my mom's house to visit and go swimming. While Jenna and Caleb were playing I heard Jenna getting all upset about the story Caleb told her. She did not like that it didn't have a happy ending. So she made up her own story. It is funny to compare a boy's story to a girl's story.

Caleb's Story: Once there was a girl named Jenna and she went on a boat. She didn't know the boat was a submarine. The submarine went under the water and she died.

Jenna's Story: There were 4 girls that went on a boat and there names were Raelyn, Morgan, Shelby, and me. When the boat went under the water Shelby couldn't swim so Morgan, Raelyn and me help her get to the top and they made it home and were happy.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

How Cute! Raelyn was just telling me yesterday that she misses her friends, Jenna & Morgan:-) A few more days and we'll be heading back to AZ!