Monday, June 1, 2009

It's Summer

Summertime can sometimes be difficult. They kids get tired of each other, it's hot outside, and it just gets boring. But luckily it hasn't gotten that bad yet. The boys are going to summer school so I am sure that has helped. I decided since we weren't doing swim team they needed to do something so I signed them up. They are were not happy at all. I was even told that they would ditch. They are going and they even are enjoying it. So far summer has been pretty fun.

It is still okay to play outside. The kids have fun in the backyard with their friends.
The boys made up a game. I love when they play together and get along.
They even dressed up Alina. Thank goodness she is patient.

1 comment:

Lani said...

Oooh... I am totally coveting your back yard. Love the trampoline in the ground. :-)