Friday, July 24, 2009

California Trip Day 2 : 7/20/09

Monday was Knott's Day and Briauna's birthday. Lance was so funny when we were talking about going here he said he didn't want to go to some dumb farm. It wasn't until he saw the picture that he got excited. The park opened up at 10am so we got ready, ate breakfast, and started walking to the park at 9:30.


It has been a lot of years since I had been so I was just as excited as the kids were.

Lance was a good sport and went with Jenna so she wouldn't be alone.

Caleb, John, and Briauna went on the train while Lance and Jenna were on the planes.

We all enjoyed the nice breeze while in the balloons.


Lance, Garrett, Caleb, and I went on a roller coaster so John stayed with the girls. He went on a ride with Garrett and it made him a little sick so he stayed away from the roller coaster.


The Wild West show was fun.


The boys loved the bumper cars.


I would not go on this ride. It was called Supreme Scream. Garrett is the dare devil of the family. He wanted to go on ever ride. John had recovered from the motion sickness so I decided he was going with Garrett.


The kids were playing around while we were trying to figure out what to eat.


We had to do a lot of switching with rides but the park wasn't busy so it worked out fine. Sometimes we even convinced John and Lance to go after Garrett and I made sure the ride was ok for them. The merry-go-round was on of those times we took turns and entertained the girls during the wait.


Jenna begged us to get her face painted. We finally said ok and it turned out beautiful.


I loved this ride. It is the Silver Bullet. Your feet dangled. This is the ride that made John sick. I went on it twice and Garrett went on it 3 times.
We loved the log ride. The whole family went on it. Briauna did not like the drop at the end. Jenna loved it. I didn't get a picture but I went on the Ferris Wheel. I hate them but I went for Jenna and again she loved it. I think she may be a little more daring like Garrett.

Here we are waiting for the log ride. The longest we waited for any ride was 20 minutes. It was great.


We went to Everybody Loves Snoopy on Ice. It was fun and all the kids enjoyed it.

We tried to make it to a show but were late so we took a break and fed the fish.

The day was great. The boys kept thanking us for taking them which I thought was sweet and I am grateful we took them. We all enjoyed our self very much. It wasn't busy and the kids all had things they could do. We got some fun gifts to take home but the memories of the day were wonderful. We were exhausted but stayed until the park closed.

No comments: