Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Happy Birthday

Today Lance is 10yrs old. I can't believe it. I keep telling him to stop growing. He is such a great kid. He is really growing fast. He is so naturally athletic and love to be outside playing and running. He loves to draw and was in the art club this last year. He is a good big brother and enjoys playing with Briauna. He love playing with his friends and has even used mom's phone to text one of them. We love him so much.
With having 3 birthdays in July we thought it would be fun to take the kids on a trip instead of just buying them more stuff. So we decided to take them on a trip to Knott's Berry Farm next week. So Lance didn't get any presents from us. I really wanted the day to be special so I took him to breakfast to Denny's. The boy loves eggs so I thought it would be a great choice. It was and he loved his Grand Slamwich. I was huge and came with hash browns. We then went to Cold Stone for his birthday ice cream and then had pizza for dinner. He said it was a good but different birthday.
July 7, 1999 at 11:46 am

Happy Birthday Lance. We love you!!

No comments: