Sunday, July 26, 2009

California Trip Day 4 : 7/22/09 Going Home

Wednesday we headed home from our trip. We decided to head to China Town before we left. I am glad we went but did not enjoy the traffic. It was noon and we were driving like 20 mile per hour. It was crazy. There are definitely too many people living in that state. I love living in Arizona. I love that you can get off the freeway and get back on at the same exit. I always thought Arizona was busy but I am glad it isn't like LA. I am going to invest in a GPS before going there again. We got lost too many times. During our visit to China Town the kids got some more gifts/junk to take home. It was good to walk around before our long drive home. We drove for a while and stopped at a Sam's Club a couple hours outside of LA and had pizza for dinner. Then we had the long stretch to Phoenix. We finally got back at 10:15pm. It was so nice to get home and sleep in my bed. It was a fun trip. I am so glad we went.

No comments: