Friday, July 17, 2009

Mud Mania

A friend of mine told me about a free annual event in Scottsdale called Mud Mania. I looked it up and thought the kids might enjoy it. They had obstacles courses, mud pits for all ages, water slides, etc. I almost didn't go because of the laundry that I would have to do at the end of the day. We got there at about 10am and stayed until 12:30 or so. It was a lot of fun but HOT! I was surprised that my kids didn't jump for joy about playing in the mud but they were a little apprehensive. Once they got in they thought it was fun.


Garrett had no problem getting right in the mud

Lance and Caleb took a little bit longer to get messy.

The lovely muddy mess after playing in the mud pit.

The fire department was there to spray off kids to try and clean them.

They are a little bit cleaner. The boys really wanted a shower.

Jenna was hot and got sprayed by the fireman. Did you notice that the princess was not muddy. She didn't want anything to do with the mud.

They all loved the water slide.

Jenna got some help at first but wanted to go again and again.

Briauna even got a little bit muddy, someone splashed her and she did not like it at all.
They had a play area for the little ones and she had fun.

1 comment:

Jill said...

How cool is that! Tyler would love that! We'll have to check it out next year!
PS--I don't think my girls would want to get muddy either--it must be a princess thing! :0)